Monday, August 8, 2011

Motorola devour phone?

I had a Motorola Devour phone for about two months and then one day I turned it on it shown the Motorola logo on the phone. It wouldn't change and would stay like that. I would charge the phone and instead of the charging picture, it would be the logo. I took it to the Verizon store and they sent me a new Motorola Devour phone. I have that one for about a year now and I recently rebooted the phone. As I was downloading apps, the same thing happened except instead of only the logo showing up, the blur logo would flash as well. I can still charge it and turn it on, it just wouldn't go to my homepage. Is there a way to fix this? Is there a way to reboot my phone without actually turning it on? Like a switch on the phone or something? It's been like this for a week and nothing has changed. Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment