Friday, August 5, 2011

What do you think about the extra funding for chaplains in Australian public schools in the recent budget?

I think it's an absolute bloody disgrace. I have never been so disgusted with both sides of federal politics as I have been lately. I think Australians should march on parliament house and demand that the lot of those useless bickering gasbags stand down. There was a recent study done showing that democracies can be better served by members of parliament chosen from random members of the public like jury duty. As crazy as this sounds, I don’t think it would be any worse than the woefully inefficient system we have now. I mean, how dare they provide public funding so that scumbag Christian child brainwashers can weasel their insane dogma into public schools?

No comments:

Post a Comment