Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why am I feeling this way?

Don't feel that way since you didn't get a job. My brother has been feeling the same way right now because he has been looking for a job and no one will accept him:(. But the truth is that nobody has been able to find jobs lately. Its the economy and you can't blame yourself for it. Even the smartest and most hard working people can't find jobs. I know its hard and you feel bummed out and like you can't do anything, but honestly its not your fault. Just keep on trying out for other jobs and with a little time, you will soon find a job that really suits you. As for your friend, I am so sorry. I have also sadly grown apart from some of my "best friends". Its what happen. Its sad to say, but friends come and go:(. As we get older, we develop different interests and begin find new people that fit us best and that we can relate to. I am sure that one day you will find someone who is a perfect match for you and will make you happy:) I wish you the best ot luck, and never feel like you want to give up. Always keep on trying, even when times are tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment