Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ο Φόβος: please tell me what you feel about this poem...?

Excellent poem from the heart, not the quill. Words, imagery of the dusk, not night! Dusk! Still, fear is not a permanent feeling, and this is not a vortex of war. One detail captures me: The whole poem is moving within labyrinths of the unknown, enchanting possibilities, mostly inspired by the writers complex brain dimensions. "He might leave without a trace." This requires of a reassurance, but, if this r. is given,the total magic will be a dull stability. Supreme feelings need no reassurances. Lesser than "supreme" are a compromise (no-good)! My apopsis is that you walk on this [somehow vortex war]-path, trusting the surroundings. It's only a path after all! I think that this person loves you very much, it seems. And if I may comment upon it, I love you even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment