Monday, August 8, 2011

Should I hire a Reiki healer to help me with these problems?

I think you should try whatever is safe to try to regain your health. I would start with applied nutrition, the best book for that are Adelle Davis books Lets Eat Right to Keep Fit and Let's Get Well, fully documented easy reference guides that are easy to understand and hard to set down she is a fascinating writer and talent, you have to buy these books used. I would eat only healthy foods that man has not processed or packaged, and only expeller/cold pressed oils, butter no margerine, no hydrogenated oils, and probably take a digestive enzyme as your body is probably not digesting the food well enough to get the nutrients out. For abuse as a child I would suggest the book A New Earth by Edkhart Tolle. For every problem a solution, if you are willing to take the time and do the research. Eat only God Food, God in His wisdom knew what He/She was doing, man does not. I have heard good testimonials about Reiki, I also do something called polarity treatments, energy balancing that has helped people. Your glands run your metabolism, for them to work right you need high quality food and trace minerals, filtered water would help esp if you can get the floride out, fresh air, sunshine, exercise, juicing is good, wen oil is hydrogenated the essential fatty acids are destroyed which are essential because your body cannot make them, and you will be unhealthy without them, and can only build fat. expeller/pressed oils actually help you lose weight. Strange, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment