Friday, August 5, 2011

Can someone help me understand this dream?

i dream that i was in the kitchen there was a demon who eat humans he looked so sure of himself and always smiled(in a mischievous way) i got scared but i could not run because i knew he was going to catch me and i was awaiting to be eaten by him,he used to bring people in a car to my kitchen and he would eat them i started to get scared i asked him what will happen after he eats me and if it will hurt he replied to me that people after he eats them they also become demons but i think he was lying because the people he devoured never came back.I opened the window door and head in the balcony(i have pigeons there) but in my dream there was only white feathers there and sparrows it was night i looked up the sky there where a lot of stars in a part of the sky there was like a wheel or portal where the stars where moving in circle in that spot i think it was near my school i got a bit scared and woke up,what can it possibly mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment